Unstoppable Sports operates the Unstoppablesportsllc.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decides to use our Service, the Unstoppable Sports website.
For a better experience while using our Site, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Information You Provide: We receive information you provide to Unstoppable Sports when you:
- create an account with us;
- review products;
- make a purchase or return;
- contact us via any customer service method;
- participate in customer research, surveys, sweepstakes, or promotions;
- subscribe for email, text, newsletter, or other messages;
- download or use our Site. Otherwise, communicate information to us.
Information Passively Collected When You Use Unstoppable Sports, LLC’s Website: When you visit our Sites or interact with us through your device, we may collect “User Activity Information” through Cookies, Web Beacons, and other similar or related technologies. “Cookies” are files with a small amount of data commonly used as a unique anonymous identifier. These are sent to your browser on our website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Unstoppable Sports uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You can either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
“Web Beacons” (also known as pixels or tags) are a standard web technology used on our Site to monitor visits to certain pages within, interactions with, and the effectiveness of, our Sites and our Internet Marketing Channels.
Log Data: We want to inform you that whenever you visit Unstoppable Sports, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Unstoppable Sports uses your information consistent with this Policy and applicable laws in the following ways:
- Fulfilling, delivering, and communicating with you regarding requests for information and orders for products and services.
- Administering surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or promotions.
- Registering and servicing customer accounts.
- Providing customer service.
- Conducting research and analysis.
- Alerting you to product, service, and promotional information.
- Helping us to improve and customize our products and services, Sites, and Internet Marketing Channels.
- Protecting the security and integrity of our stores, Sites, Internet Marketing Channels, and general business practices.
- As may otherwise be disclosed at the time of collection.
In doing so, we may:
- Combine certain Personal Information and non-personal information collected online and offline;
- Retain the information as needed to provide you products/services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements as necessary in our sole discretion;
- Process User Activity Information to associate you with your interactions on our Sites and In-Store services, including recognizing you and your preferences as you return to Unstoppable Sports’ website, tailoring advertisements to you, and providing other services to you.
WE NEVER SELL OR DISTRIBUTE INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT OUR PAYMENT PROVIDERS AND SHIPPERS FOR ORDER FULFILLMENT PURPOSES AND WHERE REQUIRED BY LAW.
Unstoppable Sports may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Unstoppable Sports values your trust in providing us with your Personal Information. Thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please get in touch with us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.